MyScript Studio Notes Edition is an end-user application developed to manage, search and convert handwritten notes uploaded from any digital writing device.
MyScript Studio Notes Edition detects and retrieves incoming handwritten notes downloaded from a pen or other digital writing device and stores them instantly in a default folder on your PC. The handwritten information is indexed and can be searched or converted to text.
MyScript Studio Notes Edition includes all functionalities which have made MyScript’s reputation: the high recognition accuracy rate for text, graphics and diagrams, the wide language coverage, the possibility to create a personalized writing profile, and many more.
Users will also enjoy the easy and intuitive navigation through MyScript Studio Notes Edition thanks to the contextual user interface.
- Retrieve instantly your handwritten notes in a default folder, MyScript Studio Notes Edition detects any new file coming from your writing device,
- Organize information into binders or with tags you assign yourself.
- Search information in your handwritten notes by simply typing keywords on the search bar.MyScript Studio will display all the pages containing the search word.
Note taking & text edition
- Users can import notes taken with a digital pen, a graphic tablet or a tablet PC, but they can also write directly inside the application. Using the full screen mode, users can write and edit notes easily thanks to the quick access to editing tools to adjust, select or edit the text.
- In one simple click, convert your notes, graphic shapes and diagrams in digital text,
- Edit your notes: highlight words, delete part of texts, add words or graphic shapes as needed,
- Send the converted result to MicrosoftTM Outlook, Word or as plain text,
- Format your text: bold, italics, underline,
- Change colors,
- Add bullets and numbered lists.
This module helps people whose writing style differs from the average to convert their notes with the best possible recognition accuracy rates.
Syncing your notes through the cloud
You can synchronize your .notes files created with MyScript Studio Notes Edition with a large number of cloud services such as Dropbox or SkyDrive. This way, you can access them anytime and anywhere from other devices or machines. If you change them locally or remotely, they will be updated automatically in the cloud. Using this feature, you can also share your notes with other MyScript note taking applications delivering .notes files such as MyScript Notes Mobile (iOS) or MyScript Memo.
The full list of compatible cloud applications is available in the MyScript Studio Notes Edition help.
Available language packs
Conversion: MyScript Studio supports all MyScript Lingo packs.
User Interface: Arabic, Chinese (Simpl, Trad), Danish, Dutch, English,Finnish, French, German,Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Br/ Port), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Supported devices and file formats
For more information: