With MyScript Memo, take your notes on the go using your handwriting and convert them to digital text that you can export and share with Dropbox®, Evernote®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Gmail® or copy/paste to any other text application. MyScript Memo is available in 31 recognition languages (including Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, English, Spanish, French and many more).
In addition, MyScript Memo allows you to create notes including free drawings, pictures and handwritten annotations.
“It converts handwriting to text surprisingly well.” – AppAdvice.com
MyScript Memo is used to:
- Write memos and liven them up with drawings, diagrams and pictures that you can move or rescale.
- Export entire memo as image.
- Convert handwriting to digital text you can export to Dropbox®,Facebook®, Twitter®, Evernote®, or Gmail®.
- Copy/ paste converted text to any other application.
Friendly Memo Organize
- Visualize your notes as a list of thumbnails sorted by date of creation
- Create or delete notes
Powerful Editing Tools
- Use the pen tool to write and draw. A long tap on the pen icon enables to change ink colour and thickness
- Lasso tool to select information you wish to move, delete or export
- Eraser: rub out part of information, or the whole note with a long tap
- Camera: import an image from your library or your camera, if available
- Cut/Copy/Paste support in the same memo or across memos
Accurate Handwriting Recognition
- Performs handwriting recognition online via MyScript Web Services
- Supports 31 languages (see list below)
- Supports original layout (line breaks) in recognized text
- Possibility to import personal dictionary
- Use the writing guard to lay your hand comfortably on the screen while taking notes. The guard allows you to exclude the area where the palm touches the screen avoiding artefacts this creates.
Customize your Memos
- Choose the background paper
- Configure the default line width and colour
Share your Memos
- Memos can now be opened in MyScript Notes Mobile
- Export: share information via Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, SMS or emails. Selected information can be shared:
- As text
- As image
- As MyScript file, and organize all handwritten notes with your Mac or PC through iTunes
- 9 user interfaces: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese traditional, Korean.
- 31 handwriting recognition languages:
- Chinese (Simplified),
- Chinese (Traditional),
- English (Canadian),
- English (UK),
- English (US),
- French (Canada),
- French (France),
- Portuguese (Portugal),
- Portuguese (Brazil),
- Spanish (Spain),
- Spanish (Mexico),