- Browsing the public area of Vision Objects’ website does not require personal identifying information.
- Vision Objects collects limited non-personal identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
- The access to some of our services requires you registering for an account. To create this account, Vision Objects asks you for personal information (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and this information is used to provide the service.
- When we ask for personal identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal information with us.
- Vision objects may use analytics tool providers in order to develop and analyze use of some applications. The data collected by the analytics providers will be used according to their respective privacy policies. In such event, Vision objects will inform you in a proper and timely manner of (i) the type of data collected, (ii) the applicable conditions and protection rules, and (iii) the opt-out process applying to the data collected.
- The collection of these data has been declared and registered in the database of the French Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (CNIL), under numbers 1522148 v0 and 1581786 v0.
Sharing of information
Vision Objects does not rent or sell your personal identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless you give your consent. Vision Objects may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
1. With your consent.
3. If Vision Objects considers that it is required by law or has good reason to believe that access, preservation or disclosure of this information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Vision Objects, its users or the public.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted through your account with all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in France or any other country in which Vision Objects or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
- Vision Objects may share aggregated information with third parties. Examples include the number of users located in France or how many users clicked on a particular section of the site.
- Vision Objects takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Vision Objects restricts access to your personal identifying information to employees who need this information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
- Vision Objects reserves the right to refuse to create an account that provides access to user specific areas, protected by a user name and password, to users likely to compromise the proper functioning of the site or to cause prejudice in any other way without further notice.
- Vision Objects reserves the right to close an account on which it has registered abusive behaviour, likely to compromise the proper functioning of the site or to cause prejudice in any other way without prior notice to the account owner.
Updating your information
At any time, you have the right to access, modify or request deletion of the information we have about you, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The sites displayed as search results or linked to by Vision Objects’ services are developed by people over whom Vision Objects exercises no control. These sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
- Vision Objects may show links in a format that enables us to understand whether they have been followed. We use this information to understand and improve the quality of Vision Objects’ web interface.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us any time at
3, rue de la Rainière
44300 - Nantes Cedex 3
T: +33 (0)2 28 01 49 50
F: +33 (0)2 40 25 89 20
Editor: Anne-Sophie Bellaud/ email@example.com
Capital social : 1.380.560 € - RCS n° 419 963 806