- Vision Objects is founded by Stefan Knerr - Creation of MyScript technology based on Artificial Intelligence and pattern recognition algorithms.
- Launch of MyScript Stylus for PDA, Vision Objects’ first product.
- The core technology of MyScript available to partners as MyScript Builder Standard Edition SDK.
- Vision Objects was elected among the Best 40’s Capital IT, a European organization that aims to discover promising projects at an early stage of development in IT and Life Sciences Technologies.
- Vision Objects wins the development award in Start West 2002.
- Launch of the future standard in free text recognition: MyScript Notes.
- A new SDK for embedded platforms, MyScript Builder Embedded Edition SDK.
- Launch of MyScript Form and MyScript InkSearch. Vision Objects brings MyScript to vertical markets.
- Full throttle on language development: Lingo and Letra packs with 16 languages for natural cursive handwriting recognition and 70 languages for isolated characters recognition (today, MyScript Lingo and Letra offer respectively 28 and 86 languages).
- Vision Objects wins the first prize in the IWFHR 2006 handwritten character recognition competition for Tamil.
- First full screen multimedia message editor shipped on mobile phones: MyScript MMS Editor.
- New product for notes management solutions: MyScript Studio Notes Edition.
- Vision Objects wins the first Arabic online handwriting recognition competition at the 10th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR 2009) in Barcelona.
- DoubleDay Holdings and Vision Objects join forces for innovative growth in digital writing.
- Vision Objects develops an entry point solution dedicated to small businesses and individuals for the semi-automatic processing of paper forms: MyScript Studio Forms Edition
- The number of languages for natural cursive handwriting recognition reaches 30 languages
- MyScript technology is available for Apple iOS and Android, allowing the development of handwriting recognition based applications for iPads, iPhones or Android tablets.
- Vision Objects launches new applications dedicated to tablet devices:
- MyScript Memo, a handwriting recognition powered application for iPhones and iPads
- MyScript Notes Mobile, a note taking application for Android tablets
- Vision Objects awarded first place in Chinese and Arabic handwriting recognition during the 11th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR 2011) held in Beijing.
- New major technology updates with:
- MyScript Shape 1.0: a new SDK for shape recognition
- MyScript Builder Standard Edition 4.7, including a set of improvements for better accuracy:
- Updated language packs with new lexicons and refined language models resulting in a significant error rate reduction of 20 to 30%.
- Japanese vertical writing identification and conversion, a world first in the history of handwriting recognition.
- Recognition of cursive English when combined with Asian languages.
- MyScript Builder Mobile Edition 1.0: a packaging of MSB SE 4.7 for iOS and Android with linguistic resources specifically adapted to Internet Tablets